Copyright. The Power Thereof Christian Outreach Ministry. All Rights Reserved.
1. We believe the Bible is the true Word of God expressing truth and infallibility (John 1:1, 17:17; Isaiah 55:11; Matthew 5:18; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21). We believe all believers must be rooted in the wholesome Word (Colossians 2:7; 1Timothy 6:3; 2Timothy 3:16).
2. We believe in the only triune self-existing Godhead revealed as God the Father, God the Son (Jesus), and God the Holy Ghost. All three are one, expressing omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscience (Matthew 3:13-17; 17:1-13; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Psalm 139).
3. We believe in the deity of God the Son (Jesus Christ); also, all humanity who does not accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Redeemer of their soul, dwells in a sinful fallen state; therefore, salvation must be attained through the blood shed on the cross by God the Son (Jesus Christ) to have eternal life (Colossians 2:7; John 3:36; Romans 10:9-10).
4. We believe the redemptive work on the cross provides healing/wholeness spiritually, emotionally and physically (Matthew 9:35; 1 Thessalonians 5:23; 3 John 2).
5. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Ghost for believers to be empowered to bear witness that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and salvation must be attained through Him (Matthew 3:11; Mark 1:8; Luke 3:16; John 1:33; Acts 1:8, 11:16; Romans 10:9-10).
6. We believe in the revelatory, power, and speaking gifts given by the Holy Ghost (Romans 12:6-8; 1 Corinthians 12:1-11; 1Peter 4:10).
7. We believe we have the liberty to establish and function according to the five-fold ministerial gifts, and have built the church/ministry government upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief cornerstone ( Galatians 5:13; 1 Corinthians 3:9-17, 12:28-30; Ephesians 2:11-22; 4:11-13).
8. We believe in the rapture of the church, the tribulation, millennial reign, and new heaven and earth (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18; Revelation 6-19; 20:1-15; 21-22).